EC-RGV, electric cylinders for regulation of guide vanes of hydraulic turbines
Modern, high-precision linear electromechanical actuators (electric cylinders) EC-RGV, specially designed for regulation of guiding devices of hydraulic turbines with capacity up to 40 MW. The line of electric cylinders is optimized to replace typical Soviet-made hydraulic regulators.
Electric cylinders EC-RGV are fully developed in the company's design bureau and manufactured at the company's own site in Russia.
|Rated force||60/130/200/320 kN|
|Rated stroke||400 mm|
|Linear velocity||40 mm/s|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Ambient temperature||-20...+40 °С|
- Optimal replacement for hydraulic servo drives in guideway control systems
- Use in import substitution programs
- Long service life and reliability
- High degree of redundancy
- Flexible integration into existing control ecosystems
- Quick installation and commissioning
- Minimal maintenance
INTEGRATION INTO CONTROL SYSTEMS
PTG company offers a specialized «low level» control system for electric cylinders based on our proprietary «Electric Cylinders» - software and hardware package.
Guide system control