Hydraulic units PRGB
The hydraulic units of the PRGB are used as part of test rigs, as well as as part of hydraulic drive mechanisms at enterprises in the energy, metallurgical and oil and gas industries.
The hydraulic units provide completely independent control of the hydraulic pressure supplied to individual channels or systems from a single source of hydraulic energy. Their use simplifies the operation, configuration, diagnostics and repair of the hydraulic drive system.
The standard scheme allows you to adjust the speed of the hydraulic cylinder rod in a wide range, limiting the developed forces and performing loading on objects with high rigidity.
|Operating pressure||up to 315 bar|
|Working fluid||минеральное масло|
|Maximum flow||11 l/min|
|Ambient temperature||0...+40 °С|
Development and production of hydraulic units according to customer requirements:
• mathematical modeling of the hydraulic drive, including in dynamic modes of operation,
• small batch and single production,
• components, including servo valves, from leading manufacturers,
• working pressure up to 3500 bar, flow rates up to 2000 l/min.
• for extreme temperature conditions,
• explosion proof
• with increased requirements for reliability / redundancy,
• for aggressive environments, from stainless steel.