Safe Load, transport and process vibration systems
Safe Load Testing Technologies - european company is based on the 22 years of experience of its staff in the research and development of new methods and equipment for optimizing distribution packaging.
Safe Load offer the companies our own simulation transport technology to reproduce physical and mechanical risks associated with the goods distribution process, to improve quality, reduce damages and costs.
SF-PTG, electromechanical single-component vibration shaker
The SF-PTG is a one-axis, vertical, up-down shaker for responsible product rejection, transportation reliability testing, and process vibration testing.
Vibration testers can be manufactured to customer specifications.
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Maximum load, kg||120/250/600/1600/2600/4500|
|Frequency range, Hz||10-60|
|Maximum acceleration||20 g|
- No special foundation is required for stand operation
- Low transverse components of vibration impacts
- Automatic leveling system for the table
- Built-in vibration sensor, registered in State Register of the Russian Federation
- 4 test modes: fixed frequency, step-by-step vibration at fixed frequencies, frequency oscillation, manual mode
SF-VV, vertical vibrating system
Servohydraulic test bench is designed for reproducing realistic movements created during the processing and transportation of products in 3 axes: vertical vibrations, pitch and roll.
The SF-VV test bench can be installed inside an environmental chamber to enable combined testing in real climatic conditions. The SF-VV can be manufactured using electromechanical or hydraulic actuators.
- Maximum load 6/15/50/90/150 kN
- Frequency range up to 300 Hz
- Maximum displacement 200mm
- Table size 500/1000/1250/1500/1800mm
SF-HIE, horizontal impact tester
Shock tests determine the resistance of a package against sudden, abrupt shocks and impacts during shipping and handling. The Horizontal Impact Tester allows to control the shocks to analyze the behavior of the load, generating economic savings for companies.
- Maximum load 1000/1500/2000 kg
- Impact velocity up to 4 m/s
- Platform size 1800x1500mm
- Sine and trapezoidal shock pulses
- Impact insulation
- User-configurable, automatic test report generator
Electrodynamic vibration test rig